We are looking to recruit two or more self-employed people, working from home on their own computer, to support our busiest period. You will need to be available for an average of 20 hrs a week between January and March 2016 and to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work to agreed deadlines
- Be able to accurately follow written instructions
- Pay great attention to detail
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
Ideally, you will live within a 10 mile radius of Streatley and will be happy to work as part of a virtual team, making use of skype and web-based tools to keep in touch and send and receive instructions.
Full (paid) training will be given between October and December to successful applicants and this will allow us both to find out whether this is for you.
About the work
The work involves analysing and manipulating data, generally in Excel, in accordance with written processes and using supplied templates and files. It can be time-consuming, but provided you work within agreed deadlines, you can work at hours to suit you as there is no direct client contact.
The work is commercially confidential and therefore you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and may be asked to disclose any conflicts of interest.
J Williams & Associates have been in business since 1994 and provide consultancy services in four main areas:
- Regulatory compliance (The Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations; Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations; Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals Regulations; Batteries Directive; CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme) and new legislation as it is enacted.
- Packaging Minimisation
- Strategic Environmental consultancy, integrating environmental and corporate social responsibility issues into mainstream operations
- Marketing, specialising in category development and retail space management.
The company has an established core of client companies, with a mix of high street names and smaller, specialised companies across manufacturing, wholesale, retail and distribution industries.
If you are still interested
Call John on 01491 872837 for a brief chat and to be sent the application form